In the world there are a lot of very unusual places and breathtaking creations of nature. But sometimes, when the «improvement» mother nature takes people, it leads to very unexpected results and there are very strange, incredible miracles of nature. See for yourself!
1. Drzava or «the Gates of hell» — it is a gas crater in Turkmenistan, which never ceases to burn for 40 years. It «great» creation — is the work of Soviet engineers, who in 70-ies of the last century looking for oil.
During the drilling portion of the soil under which was a large gas field had failed. Fearing toxic fumes, Soviet engineers didn’t think up anything cleverer, than to burn gas in order to get rid of it. Here it also burns four decades, continuing to terrify and remind you how destructive humans are.
2. Fly Geyser or fly geyser. Actually is a permanent thermal spring, which, again, appeared due to human intervention. In 1916 there were performed drilling works and 60 years of groundwater with the inclusion of mineral wells broke through to the surface, creating this amazing creation.
3. Water Rio Tinto in the Spanish region of Andalusia, the color of blood. The pH of this water is $ 2, making it virtually Continue reading
The Caspian sea is decorated with its view of the continent of Eurasia. It covers an area of 370 thousand square kilometers. Surprising, but, actually, the Caspian sea is a lake, and the largest in the world: the reservoir has no connection to the ocean. However, a lake to call it difficult, because the composition of water, fauna and flora of the Caspian sea similar. In this case, the salinity is almost equal to oceanic – from 0.05 to 13%.
Scientists believe that about 50 million years ago in Eastern Europe there was a large Tethys sea. Then it is dry and divided into several ponds, which have become a Caspian, Mediterranean and Black seas.
The Caspian sea, due to therapeutic mud and mineral waters, has enormous recreational potential. Therefore, in recent years these places became especially valued among tourists who seek to treat their physical health. In the Caspian sea is surrounded by countries such as Turkmenistan, Iran, Azerbaijan and Russian Dagestan.
Particularly popular among lovers of marine recreation is well-maintained top class resort area located in the district of Baku. Here is a famous resort in Amburan. Also tourists love to relax in the village of Nardaran in sanatoria and settlements Zagulba and Bilgah settlements. In addition, gaining popularity Continue reading
Referred to natural resources: land, minerals, water, forest and recreational resources. Land resources are critical resources, they include all regions of the country. They have a dual nature: on the one hand, they are means of production for some industries (e.g. agriculture), on the other hand, they are location production
The composition of the Volga economic region: Ulyanovsk, Saratov, Samara, Volgograd, Astrakhan, Penza region, Republic of Tatarstan, and Kalmykia – Halmg Tangch Area: 536,4 thousand km2. Population: 16.9 million people. the Territory of the Volga economic region was extended on both banks of the Volga river and has access to the Caspian sea. Volga and the Volga-Baltic way connect water
1. land and soil resources 2. energy resources 3. water resources 4. industrial
1. Natural resources are the soil and subsoil, flora and fauna, forest and water resources, air and climate. 2. In modern conditions the consumption of natural resources continues to grow. There are two alternative ways of development of world economy: continued increase of exploration and production of minerals and resources. 3. The bulk of natural resources
The basis of politics is power. She represented Continue reading